Monday, June 15, 2015

The Blogger Behind the Screen

As many of you know, Glenn Domingo Farmers Insurance is a family based agency. I am Glenn's youngest daughter of 3 children, Amanda and I manage this blog and most of the social media sites. I just graduated high school and will be attending Long Island University in Brooklyn, NY next fall. I plan on studying Sports Medicine with an emphasis on athletic training and health science.

I love all that comes with health and nutrition and look forward to studying and learning more about it. I do quite a lot of research and reading myself and like to learn and share. I also love  playing softball and I am fortunate enough to have received a scholarship to continue to play in college. During my free time you'll see me at the beach, working out, or practicing yoga. I love anything to do with the outdoors and I am a HUGE baseball fan.

I hope this has served you to get to know the writer behind the blog a little bit better. What are some of your favorite hobbies and past times?

Never hesitate to call or email with any questions, comments, or feedback. We love hearing from all of our clients.

With Gratitude,

Amanda Domingo, Social Media Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment